Fighting The Monster Called Addiction

 Addiction or habit can be something that could be defined in two different parts. While one could be bad the other could be great and nice to keep.

When one tries to form a habit, make sure it's something good, else, it will hunt all the rest of your life and you will find it difficult to break free from.

When I was small, at my tender age, I used to talk down on chain smokers, I used see them as wasted lives. People who does not have future, only wasting it away with smoke. I hated smokers to the extent that I despised them.

But I forgot that addiction can be deadly than virus. It's something someone needs to work. If you want to chose a habit, chose wise.

Same narration goes to masturbation, yes! You can't talk about habit without talking about masturbation. It's one hell of habit that can be hardly to break free from. I have experienced that and I can't hide it but to tell you that it isn't something easy to eliminate.

The urge is so strong than nicotine in cigarette. Though, I have experienced smoking before I found it more appealing comparing to masturbation.

Such a dirty life!

While growing up. It wasn't easy. No one taught me about s*x until I had it first. The feeling and it got me wondering why my parents never taught me that. I had to indulge in masturbation whenever I feel sex in other to fulfill my sexual urge. This continued for over 8 years. Now am married, it wasn't easy to break free.

Fighting the Mister call addiction isn't just a fight one has to go alone you need help.

I will tell you how I break free.

First, like I said, I never experienced smoking but I developed the habit of masturbation. I practice that for over 8years before breaking away from such a dirty life.

It wasn't easy for me. I had to pray, beg God for forgiveness. I always talk to God. "I don't how this started but I want to break free. I'm done doing this, it's killing me inside".

I cried all night but within a little time, I found myself indulging in such a dirty life which I rejected. Fighting it was not just a tea journey. Sometimes, I gave in, I fall back and do it. Sometimes it makes me to think someone is pushing me to do it".

I'm done, I kept on saying until when I meant it but the urge kept pressing on. The trigger is everywhere. Then I remember that some chain smokers or drug addicts may have been fighting to quit it wasn't easy to do so.

Fighting the monster call addiction is something that we all should think about.

I'm 32 years old now, married with a kid, the urge still pressuring upon me. Sometimes I give in. Though not frequent as before but I kept telling myself that I'm done.

I started this dirty life while I was 23 years old. That one night s*x  turned me into a monster not just about having s*x with numerous but I began trying to get that feelings of Cummings. It feels nice when sperm tries to come out.

At first, I was enjoying it but now, I described the habit as a monster that requires lots of works to break free from.

I pray this gets to lots of people out there who are fighting all different kinds of addiction. You're not alone.

This is word from my mind and it's not a fiction but a true story.

In my next article, I will tell you the reason why I quit despite hiding this dirty secret for years.

...to be continued

Comments